Bayrauyr Road, Ballasalla, Isle Of Man £619,000
A stunning detached bungalow nestled in an idyllic rural setting, boasting breathtaking panoramic views of the picturesque countryside and the southern coastline.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a spacious entrance hall which leads you into the open-plan living area comprising of a sitting room, dining room, and kitchen, offering a perfect space for relaxation and entertainment. There is a separate family room which is flooded with natural light thanks to its vaulted ceiling with Velux windows and sliding doors leading to the rear terraced garden. The bungalow has four bedrooms, with 3 en-suites , providing a luxurious and private retreat. Additionally, a separate wet room and utility room ensure practicality and convenience. A kitchenette in the extension of the bungalow offers an added touch of flexibility and functionality for air bnb, elderly family members or teenagers looking for a little more independence.
The exterior of the property is simply stunning, featuring a plethora of delightful garden features. The car port provides convenient parking whilst the terraced Japanese-inspired garden and walled garden, abundant with soft fruits, fruit trees, mature shrubs, flowers, and a water feature with stepping stones, make for a truly picturesque setting. The rear garden is also thoughtfully designed, with a spacious lawn area perfect for entertaining family and friends.
This truly magnificent bungalow offers an exceptional opportunity to acquire a luxurious countryside retreat, complete with breathtaking views and stunning outdoor features.
Inclusions - Fixtures and fittings, Light fittings, Fitted floor coverings, Curtains and blinds
Appliances - All integrated appliances
Heating - Oil boiler located in the cupboard of the hallway
Tenure - Freehold
Click to enlarge
- Detached bungalow in idyllic rural setting with panoramic views of the countryside and southern coastline.
- Open plan living area with sitting room, dining room, and kitchen
- Family room with vaulted ceiling and sliding doors into rear terraced garden
- 4 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- Separate wet room and utility room
- Kitchenette for added flexibility. Property registered for TT home stay
- Car port for convenient parking
- Terraced Japanese-inspired garden and a walled garden with soft fruits, fruit trees, mature shrubs & flowers
- Rear garden with spacious lawn area for entertaining
- Exceptional opportunity to acquire a luxurious countryside retreat with stunning outdoor features.
Request A Viewing
Isle Of Man IM9 3AX