Lakeside Road, Douglas, Isle Of Man £260,000
This charming end terrace 2 bedroom mews house is located in the heart of a sought-after residential development in Douglas, and is presented in immaculate condition throughout. The ground floor comprises of a comfortable sitting room, with double doors opening into a contemporary kitchen diner, which boasts ample space for entertaining guests or relaxing with family. The kitchen has direct access to the rear garden, which is perfect for outdoor living and dining during the warmer months. On the first floor, you will find two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The main bedroom has built in wardrobe space and storage. The property benefits from being an end terrace, which provides additional privacy and space, with a private wrap around garden that offers plenty of room for outdoor activities. In addition, this mews house benefits from communal parking situated at the rear of the property, ensuring that you always have a designated space to park your car. Overall, this property offers a rare opportunity to acquire a well-maintained , move-in-ready home in a highly desirable location.
Inclusions - Fixtures & fixtures, Light fittings, Fitted floor coverings.
Appliances - All integrated appliances
Heating - Gas
Tenure - Freehold
Click to enlarge
- Immaculate condition 2 bedroom end terrace mews house
- Situated in a popular residential development in the heart of Douglas
- Spacious sitting room with double doors leading to a modern kitchen diner
- Kitchen provides direct access to the low maintenance rear garden
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom on the first floor
- Additional privacy and space provided by being an end terrace
- Enjoy outdoor living and dining in the wrap around garden
- Communal parking at the rear of the property
- Move-in-ready home, ideal for first-time buyers or downsizers
- Rare opportunity to acquire a well-maintained home in a highly desirable location.
Request A Viewing
Isle Of Man IM2 7BU