Market Street, Peel, Isle Of Man £265,000
Situated in the heart of Peel, 14 Market Street is a traditional town house conveniently located to local shops, beach, restaurants and bars. The property provides spacious family accommodation over 3 floors. On the ground floor there is a vestibule, hallway which opens into an open plan sitting/dinning room, kitchen, WC and separate utility room. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sitting room with wood burning stove. The house has fabulous high ceilings and enjoys pretty views towards Peel beach and surrounding headlands. To the left of the house is a shared ginnel that provides a rear access through the utility room.
Inclusions - Fixtures and fittings - Fitted floor coverings - Light fittings - Curtains / Blinds
Appliances - All integrated appliances.
Heating - Gas
Tenure - Freehold
Click to enlarge
- Traditional town house in sought after location
- A stones throw away from the harbourside, beach and promenade
- 2 Reception rooms with sitting room located on the first floor
- Open plan modern kitchen and separate utility room
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Pretty views over the Peel beach and surrounding headlands
- On street parking and a public car park located a short walk from the house
Request A Viewing
Isle Of Man, Iom IM5 1AD