A detached 3 bedroom house situated in a elevated position enjoying views over surrounding countryside and down towards the Southern coast. The house was built in 1997 with the accommodation comprising of entrance hall, sitting room with feature stove and double doors leading into the garden, open plan dining room/kitchen separate utility and WC on the ground floor with 3 double bedrooms (1 en-suite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The interior is presented in super condition throughout.
Outside there is a block paved drive for 3 cars adjacent a detached single car garage. A large wrap around garden surrounds the left and rear of the house enjoying views and privacy over surrounding fields.
Inclusions - fixtures and fittings, light fittings, floor coverings
Appliances - All integrated appliances
Heating - Oil
Tenure - Freehold
Living room equipped with brand new high end fireplace with multi-fuel stove fitted (by government approved fitter) within last 3 years, karndean floor and new radiators (oversized to enable them to work with air source heat pump in future).
* House electrics upgraded to 2021 standards to enable electric car overnight cheap-rate tariff
* All upstairs carpets and stairs carpet recently replaced. Bedroom 3 also has a new radiator (oversized for same reason as others).
* South and easterly border fencing professionally fitted in last 3 years.
* Double glazed throughout
* Worcester oil combi boiler with external tank.
* Almost all LED lighting throughout
* Depending on which room you're in there are views of the garden, countryside or up to South Barrule.
* Ideally situated for everything in the south...
2 minute drive to South Barrule Plantation
5 minute drive to Foxdale shop
6 minute drive to Castletown
15 minute drive to Douglas centre
15 minute drive to Port Erin
House is either great to move into as is, or provided as a development opportunity. Planning permission (plans attached) and building control were granted in 2021 for a generous kitchen, sunroom and 4th bedroom extension, hugely increasing the footprint of the house while minimising impact to usable garden space.