HOW HOUSE PLANTS HELP SELL YOUR HOME
- Create curb appeal: Adding potted plants to the front entrance of a property can create a warm and inviting first impression for potential buyers.
- Bring the outdoors in: Houseplants can help to create a connection with nature inside the home, making the space feel more relaxing and inviting.
- Improve air quality: Many houseplants have been shown to improve air quality by removing toxins and pollutants from the air, which can be a selling point for health-conscious buyers.
- Add colour and texture: Houseplants come in a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and colours, which can be used to add visual interest to a space and complement the home's existing decor
- Staging a focal point: Placing large plants in key areas of the home, such as the living room or dining room, can create a focal point that draws the eye and makes the space feel more dynamic.
- Show off the house: Place plants in strategic locations such as the windowsills, to showcase the light and view.
- Show how easy it is: Put plants in simple and easy-to-maintain pots, to show potential buyers how easy it is to keep the plants alive and well, even for those who don't have a green thumb.