Top garden tips when preparing to sell:
We are almost into spring and it’s never been a better time to sell your home; a well-kept garden can mean a quicker sale and a higher price.
Here are some top tips:
- Cut the grass – It’s all about first impressions so make sure the grass is cut and it looks neat and tidy.
- Keep paving and patios pristine – Ensure all weeds are removed and paths and patios are jet washed. Use an old knife to help dig out weeds form the root in between paving slabs.
- Garden staging – like your home interior it helps to stage the exterior. Try setting out a garden table with plates and a jug and if it’s a family home, lay out some outdoor games or a swing.
- Spring flowers – Brighten up the garden with some flowers and plants; a super quick and easy way to transform the garden without it costing too much! Add some potted trees or box hedge plants your entrance.
- Paint – A quick fresh lick of paint will do wonders to brighten your home. Paint fences, sheds and trellises.