A traditional semi detached house situated in an elevated position taking advantage of fabulous views over Port Erin and surrounding countryside. Conveniently located the property is a short drive to either Port St Mary or Port Erin. Within the last 5 years the property has been refurbished and is presented in good condition throughout. On the ground floor there are 2 generous reception rooms with feature fireplaces and modern kitchen. There are 3 bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite on the first floor, with stairs leading to a fantastic attic space, ideal for conversion to home office or occasional bedroom. Outside there is a small enclosed garden with timber sheds providing ideal storage for bikes and kayaks. At the front of the property there is off road parking for 2 cars. The owners have obtained certification for use as tourist accommodation. Further information on the refurbishment is seen below.
Inclusions - Fixtures and fittings, Floor coverings, Light fittings.
Appliances - All integrated appliances
Heating - Oil and solar
Vendors Comments of Refurbishment
House renovated, including in last 5 years:
- Oil fired Worcester boiler, solar panel (for hot water), water tank and new radiators throughout.
- Karndean floor throughout much of downstairs
- New carpets throughout (exc attic)
- Majority of rooms replastered and walls fully insulated, including new window boards.
- New slate roof using reclaimed welsh slate (thick foam board insulation and membrane added meaning it's retains heat brilliantly in winter)
- New back door
- Rebuilt fireplace in backroom (professionally fitted with certificate)
- Relined chimney in living room.
- Brand new bathroom with karndean floor
- Sensitively renovated with lots of original features including fireplaces, coving and architrave.
- New electric board and significant rewiring undertaken during renovation.
- Professionally repainted exterior walls in 2020
- Storage: under stairs to first floor and under stairs to attic + airing cupboard. Attic eaves also have potential for storage use.
- Double glazed throughout, including velux windows. Landing velux very recently replaced.
Potential to include some furniture, crockery and cutlery to enable new owners to easily meet Isle of Man Tourism's exacting self-catering standards if the purchaser plans to continue use as a holiday let - all by separate negotiation.